✓ How to Cook Delicious My Signature Lasagna

My Signature Lasagna. Great recipe for My Signature Lasagna. My family & I don't like the sandy taste that the Ricotta cheese has, so i experimented with cream cheese. Everytime a birthday party comes around, everyone requests my signature lasagna.

My Signature Lasagna For use in your favorite recipe. My family & I don't like the sandy taste that the Ricotta cheese has, so i experimented with cream cheese. Everytime a birthday party comes around, everyone requests my signature lasagna. You can cook My Signature Lasagna using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Signature Lasagna

  1. Prepare 1 box of Lasagna Pasta.
  2. You need 1 of Softened Cream Cheese.
  3. It's 2 1/2 lb of Ground Meat.
  4. Prepare 2 tsp of Sofrito.
  5. It's 1 of Chopped onion.
  6. It's 1/2 of Chopped green Pepper.
  7. Prepare 1/2 of Chopped red Pepper.
  8. You need 1/2 of Chopped yellow Pepper.
  9. It's 1/4 cup of Sliced Olives.
  10. Prepare 2 envelope of Sazon con achoite (for color).
  11. It's of Adobo.
  12. Prepare of Garlic Powder.
  13. You need 8 oz of Garlic & herb sauce.
  14. You need 16 oz of Mozzarella cheese & cheddar cheese (8 oz of each).

For food safety, follow these cooking instructions. Remove aluminum lid and wipe lid dry. So when I discovered this no-boil lasagna recipe soon after we were married, I was pretty delighted. I love that I can make a delicious lasagna and not have to bother with boiling the noodles.

My Signature Lasagna step by step

  1. Put your box of Lasagna pasta to boil until tender. Then drain..
  2. Put your 2 1/2 pounds of ground meat in skillet to cook until brown. Drain all oil..
  3. Add all seasoning to meat & sauce. Leave a little for topping..
  4. Preheat oven to 375°.
  5. Get your pan ready. Line up one layer of your lasagna pasta. Gradually spread cream chesse onto the pasta. Add layer of meat. Repeat process until you have nomore pasta or meat left..
  6. Top with remaining sauce & cheese. Put into oven for 45 minutes..

Plus it freezes well, so I can make it ahead of time and pull it out to use as a meal for guests or for "one of those days". You get a huge portion of pasta to share with friends and family when dining together. We've purchased the Kirkland Signature Beef Lasagna once before. The size of the Kirkland Signature Lasagna varies a bit, but basically you're getting two of these lasagnas for the price of one Costco Kirkland Signature Meat Lasagna. Our lasagna is made of pasta layered between a sweet tomato sauce, ground beef and a blend of mozzarella, creamy ricotta, aged Parmesan, and Romano cheeses.

0 Comments for "✓ How to Cook Delicious My Signature Lasagna"

Back To Top