✓ How to Make Appetizing Kim's Lasagna

Kim's Lasagna. This easy lasagna recipe is one of my family's favorite comfort foods! It is packed with flavor, but it's so easy that I don't mind making this lasagna at least once a month! Lasagna noodles are layered with meat, marinara, and three types of cheese for the ultimate Italian meal.

Kim's Lasagna When you are ready to serve, remove it from the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature. By Judy Kim and Delish Editors. I found a very basic lasagna recipe and added several other ingredients and made it my own. You can have Kim's Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Kim's Lasagna

  1. Prepare 1 lb of italian sausage.
  2. You need 1 box of lasagna noodles.
  3. Prepare 1 can of 24oz spaghetti sauce any flavor.
  4. Prepare 2 can of 4oz mushrooms drained.
  5. You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
  6. You need 1 of 12oz container 2% cottage cheese.
  7. It's 1 can of diced jalapeno's drained.. optional (i only ues 1/2 a can).
  8. It's 1 lb of shredded provolone cheese.
  9. It's 1 lb of mexican blend shredded cheese (i use more, my family loves cheese).

I have tried a lot of lasagna recipes and this by far is the best one I ever made. Only thing I left out was funnel seeds. Just did not have them on hand. I also used cottage cheese in place of ricotta.

Kim's Lasagna instructions

  1. Cook and drain Italian sausage.
  2. Cook noodles as directed on package.
  3. And to cooked sausage, the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, garlic, and jalapenos mix well and cover and simmer while noodles are cooking.
  4. Heat oven to 350 ......spray a 9 x 13 pan, start layering topping starting with 1/2 meat mixture, then 1/2 the noodles, then 1/2 the cottage cheese, sprinkle 1/2 of both cheeses.....repeat layers..
  5. Bake for 25 to 30 min or in till cheese is melted and golden brown..

My husband and I really loved this lasagna. I tried many lasagna recipes before, but this one is the best. We like the use of mixture of ground beef and sausage. Also soaking the noodles is a good idea. In celebration of our last back-to-school occasion, I'm sharing Kim's Lasagna recipe with you.

0 Comments for "✓ How to Make Appetizing Kim's Lasagna"

Back To Top