✓ Recipe: Yummy I think I'm Italian spaghetti

I think I'm Italian spaghetti. Great recipe for I think I'm Italian spaghetti.. Cook hamburger in a large skillet. Til it is brown and then drain and set aside.

I think I'm Italian spaghetti Spaghetti is long and round, and the name means "lengths of cord" in Italian. Barilla® Thick Spaghetti is made with non-GMO ingredients. For more information, please read our position. You can have I think I'm Italian spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of I think I'm Italian spaghetti

  1. It's 1 lb of ground hamburger.
  2. Prepare 1 box of Spaghetti noodles.
  3. It's 1 small of bell pepper.
  4. You need 1 head of onion, chopped.
  5. It's 1 clove of Garlic.
  6. Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
  7. It's 2 can of tomato paste.
  8. Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.

Very nice, tastes just like home (I'm Italian) What alot people don't realize is that the pasta is SUPPOSED to be DRY! Italians don't always like thick soupy sauces all the timeThats the style of pasta it is. I usually add a squeeze of lemon for some zing and not so much parsely. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla pasta is synonymous with high quality and "al dente" perfection every time.

I think I'm Italian spaghetti instructions

  1. Cook hamburger in a large skillet. Til it is brown and then drain and set aside..
  2. Chop up Onion, bell pepper, onoin, and garlic..
  3. Boil noddle in a large pot. I always throw a noddle on the wall. If it sticks they are done. 😘 drain noddles..
  4. Mix all your ingredients in a large pot. And cook on low til nice and warm to eat..

Give Barilla Blue Box Spaghetti a twirl! No doubt it's the most fun pasta to eat, and its delicious texture will please the whole family. This it the type of recipe you can easily have at the ready thanks to a simply stocked pantry and a few foundation refrigerator ingredients I can always find at my local Smith's Marketplace / Kroger store. The name means "priest strangler" in Italian, and it refers to a pasta shape that resembles a rolled towel. Tagliarelli, Reginelle, Fresine, Nastri, Fettuccelle, Fettucce romane, Fiadi.

0 Comments for "✓ Recipe: Yummy I think I'm Italian spaghetti"

Back To Top