✓ Recipe: Appetizing My Chicken Penne Pasta

My Chicken Penne Pasta.

My Chicken Penne Pasta You can cook My Chicken Penne Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Chicken Penne Pasta

  1. It's 1 cup of uncooked penne pasta.
  2. Prepare 1 can of chicken breasts (save juices).
  3. You need 1 can of sweet peas (save juices).
  4. It's 1/3 cup of chopped red onion.
  5. You need 1 cup of chopped spinach.
  6. Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
  7. Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
  8. You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
  9. It's 2 tbsp of butter.
  10. It's of salt.
  11. You need of ground black pepper.

My Chicken Penne Pasta step by step

  1. In a pot of boiling water add pasta and salt. Boil for about 10-12 mins stirring half way through cooking. Once pasta is cooked, drain and set aside..
  2. In a large sauce pan over medium heat add butter. Once butter is thoroughly melted add juices saved from canned chicken breast and 1/4 cup juices from peas. Let it come to a simmer..
  3. Once it comes to a simmer add garlic powder, dried oregano, red pepper flakes. Stir..
  4. Add pasta and chicken. Stir for about 1 min and then add red onions, spinach and 1/2 cup of peas. Stir until juices are completely gone..
  5. Add salt & pepper to taste and serve!.

0 Comments for "✓ Recipe: Appetizing My Chicken Penne Pasta"

Back To Top