✓ Recipe: Tasty I think I'm Italian spaghetti

I think I'm Italian spaghetti. Thick Spaghetti, also known as Spaghettoni, is a wider version of an old favorite. Spaghetti is long and round, and the name means "lengths of cord" in Italian. Barilla® Thick Spaghetti is made with non-GMO ingredients.

I think I'm Italian spaghetti Italians don't always like thick soupy sauces all the timeThats the style of pasta it is. I usually add a squeeze of lemon for some zing and not so much parsely. My grandmother & grandfather came from italy, & i'm so used to their culture that I don't automatically think that when I think about Italian people. You can have I think I'm Italian spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of I think I'm Italian spaghetti

  1. Prepare 1 lb of ground hamburger.
  2. You need 1 box of Spaghetti noodles.
  3. Prepare 1 small of bell pepper.
  4. Prepare 1 head of onion, chopped.
  5. It's 1 clove of Garlic.
  6. You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
  7. It's 2 can of tomato paste.
  8. You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.

I usually think of pretty skinny, tan, dark haired girls who think they're better than everyone else. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla pasta is synonymous with high quality and "al dente" perfection every time. Give Barilla Blue Box Spaghetti a twirl! No doubt it's the most fun pasta to eat, and its delicious texture will please the whole family.

I think I'm Italian spaghetti instructions

  1. Cook hamburger in a large skillet. Til it is brown and then drain and set aside..
  2. Chop up Onion, bell pepper, onoin, and garlic..
  3. Boil noddle in a large pot. I always throw a noddle on the wall. If it sticks they are done. 😘 drain noddles..
  4. Mix all your ingredients in a large pot. And cook on low til nice and warm to eat..

Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Serve with spaghetti; top with Parmesan cheese if desired. This it the type of recipe you can easily have at the ready thanks to a simply stocked pantry and a few foundation refrigerator ingredients I can always find at my local Smith's Marketplace / Kroger store. Try this thin pasta in spaghetti recipes featuring simple, light tomato sauces, broths, consommés, and soups, or light dairy sauces like parsley crème. Short-cut pasta, suitable for vegetable or thin soups.

0 Comments for "✓ Recipe: Tasty I think I'm Italian spaghetti"

Back To Top